Friday, August 03, 2007

Double

I woke up and found a double chin. A DOUBLE CHIN! Asked the big one... eh, I think I have a double chin. He looks and says, "Yah, I think you need to tone it up."

How encouraging... tone up the chin? ***** How on earth do you do that? Hmmm... chomp on more food? And so, as I write this, I'm toning up my chin with a curry potato puff and a large ice teh-tarik and waiting for a colleage to come back with more things to chomp on - Chicken Briyani!

But seriously, the food here at where I work is FANTASTIC!

This Week's Lunch Menu:
Monday - Collagen-rich soup base Ramen ( with HH, the lady who is about to walk down the aisle this Sunday with her catch from Washington)
Tuesday - Japanese Beef Paper Pot (with a brave lady - at least I think anyone who is pregnant at 41 is brave!)
Wednesday - Pomelo Salad with Prawn, Chicken Green Curry and Mango Fried Fish (with my grumpy ex-boss / friend / uber-intelligent-being)
Thursday - Chicken Feet Hor Fun (with the Big One)
Friday - Still waiting for the Briyani....!!!

Kind of contradictory huh? After all these chin-chomping-toning exercises, I still wake up with a DOUBLE CHIN? *grin*

1 comment:

M said...

Supposedly, getting your tongue to reach for your nose, helps tone that area. Or so I read!